Monday 21 March 2011

Mi Casa, Tu Casa, Zoocasa!

As you can guess from the title, I'm talking about casa...not just any casa, ZOOCASA. Why am I talking about Zoocasa? What is Zoocasa and who really cares?? I do!

In todays' fast paced technologically advanced society, where we are constantly glued to our computers and our phones, companies have to think of new innovative technological ways to advertise their products. One of the largest and most expensive and most important purchase in a persons life is their home, so why not make sure when listing your home you cover all the bases! I'm all for Social Media advertising for Real Estate. I'm on Facebook, Twitter, HomeFinder.ca and yes, ZOOCASA.

I love Zoocasa and I think it has come along way since first being introduced. It allows agents and their clients to "showcase" their listing along with providing useful info such as nearby schools, important landmarks, various stats, demographics and much more. What I personally like are cool features such as "Walk Score" where it rates out of 100 how "Walk friendly" the area around the perspective home is in terms of distance between schools, parks, community centre, restaurants, groceries and other. I also enjoy using Zoocasa even more than our Board MLS site because it just gives you such cool features in one site without opening 10 different new webpages, such as "Street View" and "Commute" where you can time the distance between your perspective new home and other points of travel such as work, school, parents or friends.
This is a site worth checking out, so here it is, don't take my word for it, see for yourself!
http://www.zoocasa.com/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment