Saturday 19 February 2011

Intro to MOI!

Okay, so this is not easy for me, putting my complete, candid thoughts in a blog for people to read and to judge, but what the heck! I need to communicate the importance of such subjects as "showing your home without your underwear lying around, "Flushing your toilets before prospective buyers come to see your home" and among others "Making sure you clean up your dogs' crap accident before your first open house" These among many others will be the focus of my blog. Now you might think, "wow, this lady is all jokes!" but believe me...these are true stories and true advice that I would like to share to all of you Sellers and Buyers out there! My goal here is to not only talk about, the market trends, and the inevitable rate hikes or drops or the up and coming neighbourhoods, but essentially, I want to give you the "straight goods" on what goes on in my world as a realtor and what you take out of my blogs as informative is purely up to you!

Stay tuned for my next blog and if you have any comments or concerns (unless they are all good), KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF!
I Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear more of The Straight Goods! :D

    ReplyDelete